Great Benefits in Summer with the Saalfelden Leogang Card:
- Leogang Cable Cars & Saalbach Hinterglemm Cable Cars: A free mountain ascent and valley descent with the Asitz gondola lift in Leogang or the Saalbach Hinterglemm cable cars. Transportation of mountain bikes is possible.
- Citybus Saalfelden: The Saalfelden Citybus (Bus 1 & 2) is free of charge with the card.
- 10% - 25% Discount: Wild & Adventure Park Ferleiten, Show mine Leogang, Riding at the Hotel Schörhof, tandem paragliding and much more.
- Summer tobogganing in Saalfelden: Daily unlimited free mountain and valley journeys with the chair lift on the Biberg in Saalfelden
- Swimming Pools: Daily unlimited free entry to the Leogang/Sonnrain swimming pools and Saalfelden/Obsmarkt, as well as the swimming pool on the Ritzensee.
- Free of charge guided hikes: guided hiking tours through Leogang and Saalfelden.
- Local history museum and mining museum: Free of charge entry to the Leogang Mining & Gothic Museum and in the local history museum in Saalfelden
- Bus and Train in Pinzgau: from 1st May to 31st October
- Free entry to the Sauna Leogang (leisure centre) and the Sauna Saalfelden (Ritzensee), (per stay)
- and much more
Should you have any further questions, we will be happy to personally provide you with additional information about the benefits of the Saalfelden Leogang Card.